Terms & Conditions
This is the Northwest Natural Care Terms and Conditions page.
Return/Exchange and Refund Policy
Returns: You may return unopened items in their original condition within 14 days of the original order date. To initiate a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order or invoice #. Any promotional items or gifts with purchase that may have been included, need to also be returned at that time. Failure to do so will result in the value of the promotional item being deducted from your total refund. Any group or bundle discounts that were applied to the total purchase will also be taken into consideration when requesting a partial return/refund on a group or bundled order. You are responsible for shipping costs on non-defective returns.
Damaged Items: Please report any issues or complaints about damaged items within 48 hours of receipt of product by emailing email@example.com. Products will be replaced with the exact item purchased if it is determined it is damaged.
Exchanges: You may request an exchange for unopened items in their original condition within 14 days of the original order date. To initiate an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order or invoice #. You will be charged for the remaining balance if the new requested item is higher in price than the original purchased item.
How to process a Return/Exchange:
- Contact us at email@example.com to confirm that your item is eligible for return/exchange before taking any other steps.
- Repackage the item including all original packing materials, and ensure that fragile, liquid and glass items are in adequately protected in padded envelopes or boxes. Poor repackaging or merchandise that is damaged after receipt, could result in refusal of your return and no refund or exchange will be issued. Items for return must be unused and undamaged to qualify for the refund.
- Include a copy of the invoice in the package and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item or if you prefer to have a replacement sent out.
- For defective/damaged returns, we will send you a pre-paid label for shipping. For non-defective returns, you will need to send the package back to the address which will be emailed to you by our agent.
- If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 to 10 business days of receiving the items and will be applied directly to the payment method that was used to make the purchase.
Questions about the Northwest Natural Care Terms and Conditions? Contact us!